1. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE. Due to alcohol and Medical Marijuana.
2. Quiet Time from 10 pm to 6 am. Please respect other guests and keep the music and entertainment down to a reasonable level especially after 10PM.
3. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests’ own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.
4. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals are strictly prohibited on premises.
5. Damage to Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
6. Management’s Rights: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premise.
7. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the premises forthwith, Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
8. Relation between Management and Guest: Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact on the premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the premises.
9. Government rules and regulations and application of laws: Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
10. Photographs and Video’s: Using photographs and video’s taken on premises for commercial or public purpose is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
11. Please Do Not Take Bath towels to beach or laundromat. Do not remove any items from room. That includes tables and chairs. You will be charged. Please ask for beach chairs and towels.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
If you violate any rules you will forfeit your all monies paid including the damage deposit and will be asked to leave the premises.