VACATION HAWAI’I $39
Welcome to Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i vacation rental by owner.
House Of Happy Whispers.
There are many places to explore around our place. Approximately 4 minutes drive to the water and cliffs. Where you can fish, watch the turtles and whales playing. You can also walk along the coast line. You can take the hiking trail at the end of Kaloli that takes you to a white sand beach at Haena Beach (Shipman Beach) for the day. Or you can stroll along the cliffs and have a picnic while watching the turtles and whales. This is just in our neighborhood.
There are over 101 Things to do on the Big Island.
The new Black Sand beach which formed after the Lava flow took Kapoho is beautiful.
The Volcanoes National Park is open again with many trails to hike.
Hilo has several swimming spots and shopping. Take a drive along the Hamakua Coast to visit the water falls. Or perhaps a day at South Point and Green sands beach.
Please come visit our lovely island. You won’t be disappointed.
Hope you are excited about your vacation hawaii @ $39 a night.
Just The Bed… No Maid Service
$45.00 includes Hawaii State Tax per night
2 person max
Queen Bed or Double/ Private Full Bath / Patio
This Facility permits Medical Marijuana and Alcohol Use
Must Be 21 years of age to occupy said premises, due to Medical Marijuana and Alcohol Friendly. ID’s will be checked upon arrival or @ Airport. If you are not 21 years of age your $100 deposit will not be refunded and you will have to find other accommodations.
Make Your Reservations Today
We Invoice Through PayPal
We offer the following at an Additional Cost
- Igloo Water Container or Coolers: $5
- Beach Chairs and Towels: $3
- ICE: $5 a bag
- Airport Transportation: $60 per person / round trip from Hilo International Airport to HHH. Includes an Aloha Mai Tai or Beer, Wine, or beverage of your choice. From Airport: 1 free Stop at KTA or Safeway for Shopping.
- Private Adventures By Mz. Aloha: Lava, Beach, Waterfall, Sunset Dinners, Mauna Kea and many more adventures lined up with great tour guides. They will make specially planned tours to fit your needs.
- Due to High Visitor Volume for the following: Merrie Monarch, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Prices per night are $59.
101 Things To Do On The Big Island
Your Money goes a lot further on The Island Of Hawaii.
Come to the Big Island for a fantastic experience on Mauna Kea.